Thursday, December 07, 2006

Problems on the internet(s)

Getting my home connectivity problems straight by the end of the day.... hopefully. In the meantime, two things.

Part one: At the urging of my Pick 4 partner (and another frequent visitor), I went back and looked at the gals that have won the Alcibidies. I'm not sure that it merits the bump to GI, after looking at who won and what they did later...

Part two: I wasn't clear that I thought the downgrade of the Clark from a I to a II wasn't a good idea. Considering that they just upgraded it to a I from a II, and it was won by an in the money horse from the Breeders' Cup Classic... I'm not sure what they were thinking. Perhaps they weren't pleased with the entire field this year...

1 comments:

serenas song said...

like i said in my earlier post, both moves make no sense whatsoever. i wrote a letter to drf on it and i think it might be in sunday's "letter's to the editor" section...the committee totally drop the ball on these two.